- Full Day Hiking & Biking trip
- Location: Ba Ho Falls, Ninh Van Bay & Coastal Highway to Fairy Bay Nha Trang City
- Trip Time: 9.00 am to 3.30 pm
- Distance: 2 hours Hiking & Exploring Ba Ho Falls (5kms) & 2 hours Cycling the amazing Coastal Highway from Ninh Van Bay to Nha Trang (15 kms)
- Unique Waterfalls, natural cold clean swimming pools, Amazing Coastal Highway, Sea Views, Cliff top view points and Beach. Starts with a Hike and Swim in the cool, clean fresh water of Ba Ho falls and is followed by an amazing bike ride along the coast highway from Ninh Van bay to Fairy Bay Nha Trang. Finish your trip by swimming in the surf at Fairy Bay, just outside Nha Trang City.
- This trip is suitable for most people, but it requires a basic level of all fitness level for Hiking and Biking small hills along the Coastal Highway.
- Free soft drinks, iced water and a delicious Traditional Vietnamese Lunch
Hiking & Swimming in cool rock pools – Ho Ba Falls
This amazing trip starts in Ba Ho Falls Situated approx. 20 kms north of Nha Trang. Ba Ho Falls is a unique Eco system comprised of a serious of three waterfalls, pools & rock formations located in the rain forest. Our guides will safely guide you on an amazing hike through this unique site.
Biking – Coastal Highway from Ninh Vinh Bay to Nha Trang
In the afternoon we will transfer your group to beautiful Ninh Van Bay to start your biking trip along the Coastal Highway. This part of the trip takes approx. 2 hours & finishes on the Beach in Fairy Bay Nha Trang City. On this trip you will experience Mountains, Cliffs, Fishing Village, ancient Tin Hau Temple & traditional Fishing boats. The Sea views along the Coastal Road are breathtaking!
Beach - Fairy Bay
You finish your trip on the beach in Fairy bay just outside Nha Trang City. You can choose to stay at the beach and enjoy a swim in the surf and have sundown drinks on the beach or in one of the many bars and restaurants in Fairy bay or our Guides can transfer you back to your hotel by car.
Pick up at hotel by car and transfer to Ba Ho Falls. Ba Ho Falls is a unique Forest and River eco system located 20 kms from Nha Trang City. The amazing rock formations along the river form Rock pools & Waterfalls, all surrounded by unspoiled Rain forest. It is quiet and off the beaten path.
Start hiking & climbing, It takes 1 about 45 minutes to Hike our special scenic route up to the Third Lake. at the first pool of wonderfully cool water. Jump in, chill out and let little fish nip at your toes. Enjoy swimming in the cold clear mountain water in a natural swimming pool in the rock garden whilst our guides prepare a delicious traditional Vietnamese BBQ for your group
Transfer by Car to Vinh Luong Fishing Village in Ninh Van Bay for a traditional Vietnamese lunch. Later we shall explore the Village and visit visit the Tin Hau Temple & take a quick tour of the Village so you can experience how real Vietnamese fishing people live.
Start the Coastal road Biking trip. Biking along the coastal road there are gentle hills to climb and some exciting fast downhill sections to pedal, people of average fitness can do this part of trip. Along the way we will stop at viewpoints so you can enjoy the spectacular sea views. The final section of the Coastal road is a fast downhill section near the abandoned Champa Resort followed by 5kms along the beach front road. Enjoy spectacular views of Nha Trang City from across the bay.
Biking tour ends at Fairy bay beach. Fairy Bay Beach and Hon Chong Rocks, just outside Nha Trang City. You have just completed a 15 km bike ride along one of the finest Coast roads in Asia! You can choose to stay at the beach and enjoy a swim in the surf and have sundown drinks or our Guides can transfer you back to your hotel by car